piggypage: Visit Treggys own blog

Saturday, January 08, 2005

Visit Treggys own blog

So ya.. erm got a lot to moan about like, but im not gonna I donno why I guess I cant be bothered too.. Ive just been working A Lot lately.. I rang Mum to tell her about me puppy yesturday.. and she was all ratty with me.. she put her boyfriend on the phone *argh* Roy.. the man has pissed me off way too much already.. I can not being to tell u how much he trys to put me down and everything to do with me or my life.. because by the way hes king of the world u know.. or maybe even God him self.. who knows well he belives it at least... he is a git... He said to me on the phone in his sturty dodgie acksent.. Happy 2006.. I was like *unimpressed voice* its 2005... he said yes but the time its taken you its almost 2006 - twat taken me for what, I would never of rang HIM thats for damb sure.. and ive spoken to mum loads before then... *tears out hair* he continued to say.. "what do u want a dog for?" - ok ok if u had knowen me at ALL u would know that is the stupidest thing to ever say to me... the only other stupid thing equal to that statement would be er... are u sure u want to go to see Ronan keating... or do u really want to have this 30 billion quid lol... thats how much I want Treggy... or before the begining of time "a dog"... so this new guy comes in to me family.. dates my mum and thinks he is fit to control me, judge me like this... He said he thinks im stupid... said he thinks I "WILL BE BETTER WHEN i GROW UP!!!!" said that the day he met me twat... how the hell is he!!!!!! Ive made such an effert for him... and hasnt even said thanks for anything... so the phone call coming back.... he said "so where u been any way" in a harsh voice.... I said "Working"... I have god have I... been so busy... he said OH,OH,OH Dear ,OH we will swing from the chandalyers for u, oh get the vialines out...Oh dear... *he laughs* "working"*he carrys on laughing... who is he to laugh at me... He dosent work now anyways.. he could but doesnt!!!! he laughs at me like ive never worked in my life.. like im on benifts - like them!!!! - ive worked all my life... and ive never claimed a penny - I really wish id hung up on him now... but I didnt - for mum - I didnt... But ive had enough of him.. I really cant stick him.. not at all.
So ya... oh and Treggys got his own blog now too... which *ahem* he is gonna up date himself with pics and updates... yep....
perment botton at footer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

linked 2