piggypage

Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Thinking : I might be getting a dog tonight!!!!!!!!
Eating : nope
Drinking : nope
Feeling : excisted...
Listening to:nope
doing :talking to Ronan

So ya we had a really smart week end away.. http://www.thebruntsfield.co.uk / In Edinburgh like... Wow I've never been so self con about my ascent before.. Was really funny.. cos I think most people think that they don't have an ascent really... Everyone up there are really friendly and I felt so British LOL such a foreiner god we was one the same streech of land but it is so different. So ya at long long last we've sold the house yep. went to completion today!!! Yay!
so yep. we are paying some bill bills and stuff off... which is gonna help oh so much... So ya the puppy,... if been aiting for this since i was 7.. since my doggie vanished. so yep, kev rang up and they do have a litter at the moment... but the man doesnt know how many or if all of them are sold... sooooo everything crossed... Kev says if one is for sale, and if we can pick him/her up tonight we can.. sooooooo yay I hope so oh oh sooooo much.

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, January 04, 2005 4:55:00 pm, Blogger The Cloud N◦9 said...

Wishing you get a cutest puppy :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

linked 2