piggypage: Spot the difference

Thursday, January 13, 2005

Spot the difference

Just add a few spots and he'd almost be as good as treggy lol, well done for spotting that Ñö. and God U gotta love her and all but my friend ali - I told her last week about treggs, said I got a puppy and all... (well kinda) she said Ou! what u got and all that - today again she over heard me telling someone else and she butts in goes - oh Kel! U got a puppy? what is it? whats it called... same conervation all over again... nah well she is so sweet though. has been a really good mate to me in the past. kinda the same thing kept happening to me once before like- this woman whom I used to work with used to ask me EVERY day for weeks, first she would say.. how long is it till u get married, then she would say oh where u getting married, then she would say every single time - "oh I got married there!" - every day... got kinda scary

Anyways thanks for the comments,

Ronan, pook and Ñö - sorry I never plugged u guys yesturday!!!!!!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

linked 2