piggypage: its a dogs life

Friday, January 21, 2005

its a dogs life

11 o'clock tomorrow - saturday, we are going to pick Treggy up... I soooo cant wait! its gonna be a real rush though cos I have my hair appointment at 1pm, and its a 1 & 1/2 hour drive back... - hopefully we should make it and all... as long as we dont get kept there to long... just got to get him another puppy colar now.. one that is smaller.. I think the one we brought may be a little big for now.. I want a bed for him... well he has 2 all ready lol, but I want a basket whats'it, erm gonna get him another teddy too lol, food - his frolic and meat and stuff, oh and bottled water, cos I heard tap water can make dalmatians ill... and the water around here is really hard... so ya just get the cheap asda stuff, its like 16p or something so its not too bad... we need to fix the fence at the top of the garden too... so wire for that - isnt cheap, been working extra hours to pay for that... piping stuff for the cables in Treggy/chinnys room (thats cheap) ,...god I thought there wasnt that much to do now... lol, thank god I started early. ive got sooo much stuff for him already!

1 Comments:

At Saturday, January 22, 2005 1:38:00 pm, Blogger 惘活 said...

guess am jealous of the comfort of Treggy's HOME!! lol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

linked 2