piggypage: grawlin it all away...

Friday, January 28, 2005

grawlin it all away...

So ya this has to be a quick post and all, I have a really crazed pup on me and hes not giving up... so ya has been too long since I came on line... did u noice... na guess not... never mind, thanks to those people whom did any ways... ya u realise that in a week u come back to your mail and stuff and realise how many bad people there are out there that just wanna out you/me down... all I gotta say is who the fuck are you to say that crap to me... get a life.... anyways... erm theres not much left to this room now.. as the pup - Treggy has recked everything...

Cheers for the comment 惘活

4 Comments:

At Friday, January 28, 2005 12:49:00 pm, Blogger Rosario said...

Why don't you have any pictures of this pup? Am I blind or am I just looking in the wrong place?

 
At Friday, January 28, 2005 3:14:00 pm, Blogger 惘活 said...

erm, guess there's no room for me now! oops, cry-out-loud!!!

 
At Saturday, January 29, 2005 7:46:00 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, yeah I wanna see the puppy... anyways ... i got your link off Ronans site - just thought you might wanna join his fanlisting :P I just started one today that he's unaware of, lol - www.not-sorry.com/ronanfan :)

 
At Saturday, January 29, 2005 12:53:00 pm, Blogger The Cloud N◦9 said...

Ah! I bet! you must be crazy on your cute new pup for sure...Treggy, feed it well ^O^

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

linked 2