piggypage: cuties

Friday, January 14, 2005

cuties

So we went shopping earlyer - we brought a lcd monitor for me yep *rubbs hands together* its a 19" one too.. yay a good one and all - no cheap rubbish, so thats this months and next months wages gone then, nah well... erm I also got treggy a groming glove, for his coat... er kev got a game for his pc... er lord of the rings - battle of middle earth - he seems quite smitten with that at the moment, I also got some plant pots for the house plants too.. so the plants are all poshed up now and all... oh and what i went for a callender yep lol - I got one for chirstmas - a Ronan keating one :p, but I wanted one I could write me dates one in the kitchen...Anyways gonna go visit Treggy in an hour or so....so ill be back to do the rest of this post later.......or maybe tomorrow - depending and all....

later. - well tomorrow today now what ever and all... so we went to see Treggy yep - oh he so cute!!! he has growen but not oh too much, with is nice - I dont wanna miss out on too much of him and all, esp wile he is little.so cute pics and all....

yep I took loads - but as a harmless
plug u will have to go visit treggys blog for some of the best and all... this is treggy on the right with him sibling - init gorgous!!!

Ya I was planning on a quick in and out - didnt wanna out stay my welcome and that, cos she has a lot of work and her husband is poorly with cancer and is not able to help out much at the moment and all.. so ya.. but it is soooo hard to leave him, I was hugging him loads.. he is a prev he likes sticking him nose between me boobs.. lol. he was tired and I put him down again so he could go rest, but he wouldnt leave me be.. I thought that was nice.. he wanted to be with me.. not cos I had go of him

Thanks to ann for signing my guest book, cheers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

linked 2