piggypage: "What!"

Saturday, December 11, 2004

"What!"

Thinking : whys me piggy got a background still
Eating : nope.. tea time soon
Drinking : bitter lemon
Feeling : funky
Listening to: dido.. life for rent
doing : animation


Yay for me and all.. I got me hair done - finally!!! had my red streaks put though... took really well and stuff.. yep like it.. er having some blonde slashes put in next time.. so that'll be pretty cool i recon... Oh ya the flapping birdy.. yep I figured id make our billy come to life on here a bit.. having lotsa fun playing with the trial software i got at the mo... me' hair.. well the top.. lol its my artistic view lol...

and then...

erm ya after makin one for billy (his blinkie) I figured it was mean to not do the guinea piggys... but then i figured lifes too short to do em both so i picked me favite and did her.. no im only joking.. lol just havent done nutter yet.. But heres butter... Oh I got me chirstmas lights up.. yep was a bit of a joke last night putting em up in the dark but .. well i can never wait a minute longer than i have too.. lol so ya I didnt do bad on me £19 lol.. found £15 of vouchers from me b-day so the kinda doulbed me money... I got 3 snowflakes... and 2 sets of icical thingy lights.. got them over the porch.. look cool.. erm and the snowflakes around the front door yep.. *yay*.. Oh ya My nana had a bald dog too Ro yep he was well mankie..lol

Thanks for commenting...Ronan & Innerchild

1 Comments:

At Saturday, December 11, 2004 8:56:00 pm, Blogger Rosario said...

Hey, saw your comment on my site. Decided to drop in and say hello.. nice highlights by the way, looking to do the same..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

linked 2