piggypage: they should be pink and blue...

Tuesday, December 07, 2004

they should be pink and blue...

Thinking : Joe of the jungle
Eating : nope
Drinking : water (summer fruits)
Feeling : rushed
Listening to: only for you- ronan keating
doing :panic'in lol
Advent:parcel

Ha ha 10 days to go.. To what did I hear you cry, oh come on keep with the program! Ronan, *yay* all to me self, er my husband, and a few thousand others..lol so YA! if you dont know already, im off to see Mr Ronan Keating, only my huge one and only idol *catches breath* Yep going twice this month.. just a ikle bit of excitement going on... Ya Emma (my old boyzone buddy) She wants to go see him too...*yay* that'll be so much fun... I soooooo do hope we can! Cos she took me to my first ever boyzone/bz concert, and most of them actually, so it'd be so cool if we can keep it going....

So anyways its now like 3 hours if not more since i wrote that, we had to go out and do a million boring things, i really didnt want to.. like collecting mail from our old house, stuff like that.. so thats kinda dampened me mood and'all nah well...

Erm.... *thinks* ya me posting is well late, cos I had a weido problem with me publishing, one i havent had before, but hey its all good now and all... erm Gumbico I cant post pics of the "chicken place" cos its really more than me life would be worth, but here is some stuff I found on the net...
http://encyclopedia.thefreedictionary.com/Chicken%20sexing
I have looked and looked and looked but there is no pictures of the actual wing feathers, and at this rate im gonna be to shattered to sex the real ones in the morning so im gonna pass for tonight, ill post some when i find 'em....
This picture is of an english hatchery, with feather sexers and a carolsell some what like ours...


and what the chicks look like at one day old. But again, for the sake of my neck! this is NOT Our Hatchery!!!!

Ok so thanks to all u guys for commenting.... Kev, 金寶, Ronan, mohit & inner child!


1 Comments:

At Wednesday, December 08, 2004 8:25:00 am, Blogger The Cloud N◦9 said...

You're lucky to see Ronan so near, I want to go to Celine Dion's concert one time but it's too far and I'm not have enough money to go there.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

linked 2