piggypage: still screaming

Sunday, December 19, 2004

still screaming

Thinking : ya yaya yayayayayay
Eating : chirstmas food (yummmy)
Drinking : b.lemon
Feeling : excited and tired
Listening to: Ronan- lost for words - picking me up
doing : talking (instant,messaging) Ro

So ok... unless this is like your very first ever encounter with piggypage, you know that this week is Ronan week Oh oh Yeah!!!! so the first Concert was on Friday 17th december at Birmingham N.E.C Arena... The next one will be at The National Ice Centre - Nottingham, Wow I really donno where to start...
Ok I guess I can start with telling you I got a cool Ronan Cowboy hat there yep all glittery and stuff - cos like incase u donno when Ronan was in boyzone he always wore a cowboy hat at the concerts at some point.. so now all us fans wear em' lol ...

Yep it was a fiver, I dont recon that was bad really seeing as me program was a tenner like.. yep I know its robbery and all but I HAVE to get one.. well two cos im going next week too.. so ya , ok They are the same and all but still... its Ronan... and i put me concert pics and stuff in so ya.. This Concert was my 7th bz/Ronan one so far.. very good show as ever.. like im gonna give a bad review anyways... erm the long thing was we had bad tickets for that show.. I knew it from the start but as long as I was there - I really didnt care... But they wasnt as bad as i had imagined...
Cos instead of the numbers going back they went around so the higher the number became the closer around we became.. to the stage, so ya YAY... erm Ronan was like 1 inch tall and all.. but still.. hes only like 1 inch tall in the mags anyways.. and on the net.. and on the telly.. hold on..wait a minute.. how do we actually KNOW!!!! Ronan Keating isnt 1 inch tall...

So ya.. Cos the tour was put back 11 weeks.. the hole thing was changed too.. went from the Turn it on tour, to the 10 years of hits tour... The surport act was a band called ..
picture house they were well good.. Dublin Lads (like Ronan)... so ya they are pretty good, sound kinda like u2's earlyer stuff i recon...
Now as for the Ronan show... He came on singing... "Turn it on".. then "I love it when we do" ...I think, Ronan doing that pelvic thurst..lol I had to cover kevs eyes i was well embraced... No need for husbands seeing that kinda thing lol... mind u he was that pissed at me for putting my hands over his eyes he missed the hole Ronan Thursting it about lol.. Thank god! mind u Kev if u're reading this then.. erm panic cos its all too late... nah well he's sure to see it at notts any ways lol... Nah its so Funny though.. Ronan doing "sexy" always has been though, I dont mean that as nasty.. but hes a funny guy.. sexy and funny dont really follow... anyways *climbs out of very deep hole* Yeah Oh of my fave bits was actually before the show.. Ronan was talking on the screans like showing us backstage .. this was nice I thought... and also he played us his fave videos.. and the later ones was U2 Hello but the video was all clips from Ronans videos done on time with the music and it looked like he was singing it.. was well done.. very funny, it was all funny clips of him... smart, hats off to who ever thought and created that...
Yep as always.. just like i knew he would he pulls a stunt and goes to the back of the arena to "thank" his "devoted fans" quote lol... yay.. he had this bridge come down from the roof thingy was soooo cool... yep *screams* any ways I was well controlled and stuff.. wasnt easy but ya.. Ronan went around the hole front of the arena like.. Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo jealous... And i kinda stood there with a tear in my eye wishing oh so much to of been down there.. He took time to shake every single persons hand down there.. every one... how cool is that... Thats why I like him so much.. stuff like that.. thats why im sat here typing about him yet again.. and have been in one way or another for over 10 years now.. my goal..as its always been.. to be one of those people.. I wanna be there sooooooo much *breathe* so pics.. well cos i was like a million miles away my pics are well.. blessed to have come out at all... u can see the stage if u look hard...lol


So that has taken me hours to post.. seriously slow lol... so busy bogieing to me Ronan music... yep so excited to Thursday!!! YyYyYYyYAaAaAaayYYyyYy oh ya p.s I donno if i said this already but i got me side broad now too yep.. looks lovley.. gotta get it some knobs now... erm also have been busy with chirstmas and all.. looking forward to edinburgh for the new year also.. but not to much cos it will mean Ronan week is over.. and so is chirstmas too... erm yep... Oh ya and

P.P.S It is oh so such a good idea fellow bloggers to copy a big post.. cos if it fails u can lose the lot.. like i just did!!! thank god for copy and paste!!!!

Thanks for commenting Pook!!! cheers

2 Comments:

At Tuesday, December 21, 2004 1:56:00 pm, Blogger 金寶 said...

My god woman, you seem to be on a Ronan binge. Better take it slow, a cold and all this excitement can't be good for ya.

 
At Tuesday, December 21, 2004 3:43:00 pm, Blogger The Cloud N◦9 said...

Anyways, It sound funny even have to saw RONAN just 1 inch tall:) (Thai proverb called that "I saw RONAN like an ant")LOL I realize that it's hard to get closer to the pop star like that, but think about it you get closer to hime than me! Cheers, you might saw him closer than this one day. At least you got his hat, right?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

linked 2