piggypage: lost me voice laughing

Tuesday, December 14, 2004

lost me voice laughing

Thinking : yum
Eating : mash
Drinking : water
Feeling : alive
Listening to: early morning, bs


Yep so yesturday was the big sexers dinner.. OH MY GOD!!! I had to sit next to Stanley whom could do nothing but affend and frown up on us ( us as in the 2 julies and pam and me) Poor ali got stuck right down the other end of the table.. like 15 people away from her mates (us) she was sat there minding her p & Q's and all that.. wile I was chucking veg at the boss (stanley) Amanda - who was stuck on the other side of Stanley.. who may as well of been stuck in the desert really, with the lack of conversation going on around her.. anyways she chucked her knife and stanley and some of her turkey lol.. he didnt find it funny at all.. us we thought it was halious... pam keeped doing the pig nose when ever she laughted too... which was great fun.. again stanley didnt think so... anyways god only knows how we got though main course.. but we did it anyways... I'd only had one glass of white wine but the gals made me down it so we could all get another free round in.. so i was pissed as a fart.. face burning red, all of us giggling.. Again all of us being the 4 of us.. not the other 20 people frowning our way...lol, so then came desert.. oh my god.. one thing i really cant eat is stilion cheese really makes me ill.. really bad... and this bloody plate was full of it.. so the 2 julies and me slung it all in this plate on the side (which turned out was Stanleys side plate! lol.. and of course he would have to need it at some point.. being sods law and all... then we decided to pull our crackers.. yep stuff all over.. pam fighting over what toy was hers with me... lol I way ive always knowen it is who gets it keeps it.. lol it was all crap anyways.. then poor ali.. in the deadly silence down the other end says do you want me to pull your cracker? - to the bosses son!!! ha ha of course we saw the mucky funny side to it.. and started squealing with laughter.. Ali realised what she had said looked up the never ending table at me and did a huge pig nose laugh.. oh my god the funnyest thing ever!!!! Any ways pretty much all of my mates smoke so when they went out for a fag I got up too.. made out I was going to the bogs.. knew the others would catch me out... I came back with the others .. all eyes on me and stanley keeped going on and on about if i smoked or not.. and going on to the others too... I was like a school kid mumbling under my breathe "no i went loo..." then like 5 mins later they all got up again for a fag... I could hardly go with em all again so i was stranded there alone with stanley.. argh!!! he turned to me all serously and went on about the sexing... on and on about lazyness and all that stuff.. I thought well there is a time and a place, and me pissed in a reindear hat isnt it.. didnt wanna know when i went to him last time... so ya.. that was well mankey..
Any ways me gals came back thank god!!!.. we put up witha bit more of the same... then made our move to the bar... Stanley made the mistake of telling us to order.. ya 7 baileys :p lol well funny we had at least 3 rounds out of him and like 10 bottles of wine too.. ha ha .. then he went to the bar for the bill... ha ha god you shoulda seen his face.. it was such a picture.. soooo funny... he got a calculator and checked it.. he had a bit of a gob on with the bar maid lol... well he makes soooo much money out of us gals.. first thing we've ever got out of him.. so what does he expect... He does recon to be have a barbacue in the summer like, Amanda - who is helping out wile her sister having a baby... she said.. oh if im not working here then.. can i still come? and he turned his back on her! she was going mad.... with us... well she is helping him out and all... well we got our checks at least...
AND THEN... we went back to my house for a party.. Me, Pam, and the 2 julies... Tanja, Amanda and Ali couldnt go cos they have babys to get back to.. but the rest of em are to mardey anyways.. well we had a hell of a time... I was the only one who wasnt ill this morning, the rest of em was slinging it down there necks all day though to the night... the julies couldnt even stand lol... Dark hair Julie fell kinda in slow motion all over the other julie.. though cold water in her face in the pro... so funny there is so much i could tell yas... oh and me and julie (dark) thought julie (blonde) had left her bag here at my house.. in the panic we all ran out the house holding her bag screaming julie... waving it running down the road... we got back in realising she had to of gone.. said tar'a and the rest and went in... then who comes brusting out of the loo with paul (her bf) Julie... she said to me "Oh god, ive wet me self ..can you see it... "of course I was laughing so hard that ive pulled bits i didnt know i had...
So ya it was a really good time... and I went bed like at 8pm lol.. cos we started parting before dinner time lol...
Thanks for the comments....
Innerchild the editor, & Aeju.

2 Comments:

At Tuesday, December 14, 2004 8:30:00 pm, Blogger Kel said...

Ps.. 3 days till Ronan!!!! YAY YA YA YA AY AY AYAYAYAYAYAY

 
At Friday, December 17, 2004 12:23:00 pm, Blogger The Cloud N◦9 said...

And another 8 days to X-mas, Keep Cool!
This should be a great season ^_____^

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

linked 2