piggypage: build me up butter cup

Wednesday, December 01, 2004

build me up butter cup

Thinking : hurry up and get here
Eating : nope
Drinking : bitter lemon
Feeling : hesitant
Listening to: best of me
Surfing :piggys


SO bored... yep, waiting for the peep to come with the sideboard...zzzzz anyways... today ive been to work as normal... came home cleaned u every where... ha ha then started to play with me little piggys...
Here are the names the have been put forward so far....

Coco & candy
Skunk & nancy
Felma & louise
Day & Dream


Keep em coming... as with all my posts they are all open and commentable even when old... but im adding a reminder to yesturdays here.....name me!!!! LINK
cos i want loads of ideas before I decide... might even make a poll to let u guys name em..
hows that for yas....

fave is skunk.. cos one of em.. the darker one really does look like a skunk lol... thankfully doesnt smell like one!!! Maybe i'll name em skunk and spunk, lol... nah oj... it suits her but skunk is well not cute enough... has to be cute and cool...
Ohhhh and choco month!!! oh yeah!!! advent callender has been opened!! yep it was a snow man today... was being the word :-)

Any ways as im oh so very bored im going to write some more song lyrics out.....

This is The best of Me... By Ronan Keating!

(I know u so didnt see that coming) ha ha 16 days to go *screams*

Every time you cross my mind... I catch my breath inside...and every memory, that we shared, still lives deep inside.......Just like a ship... without an occan... like a sun with out a sky...

Chorus

You were the best of me... I swear........My love... you were the best of me.......and since your gone, theres nothing left in me,.....My love you were the best of me........But When i close my eyes, I see you there....

Every, night, U, come to me... your, touch so soft and sweet......We leave this world so far.. behind,... but only in my dreams....Some body stole the stars from my sky.......Oh won't u please return to me,

Repeat Chorus

I see you there... I see you there..Will I see you again?... will I see you again....Some body stole the stars from my sky... wont u please return to me

Repeat Chorus

I see you there...I ,see ,you, there...

Ok still oh so bored.. still not here!!! argh!!! Thanks for commenting guys! Ronan & Pook and thanks to the people who have been emailing me etc with names... cheers to the people who have been giving me advice on the piggys too cheers!!!

Oh and congrat (do you say that.. I donno?) I see your having a little boy.. Ronan (my friend not keating lol)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

linked 2