piggypage: bottons

Wednesday, December 08, 2004

bottons

Thinking : I got bottons
Eating : nope
Drinking : nope
Feeling : nope lol
Listening to: nope
doing :this

Ok, so Today ive mainly been teaching me self how to animate me bottons etc, havent had time to do many(cos im real slow at it at the moment).. Ive made a new Kelnel Link botton *looks at side bar* feel free to update me links, cos I know you got me linked cos u love me and all, lol.. Also I have animated your botton Pook now.. hope you like it, Ive got others im working on to.. I also made me self a Ronan Keating botton too.. right at the bottom of the blog.... doesnt link any place yet... cos im too lazy for that right now....
erm.... ah Ro... I sex the feathers, well the chicks, I use the feathers, erm still havent found any pics of the wings yet.... I might end up drawing them at this rate...
Oh and of course what u have all been sitting on the edge of your seat for... me advent choc today is...a lamp thing, or may be a coffin with a candle, I donno, lol.

Oh and i got me first crimbo card today too... what is it with them though these days, they get smaller every year.. julie gave me it like... I goes "god are you that tight, u only give us the gift tags wheres the parcel it was stuck to?" then pam started laughing at the comment i made about them being "cheap pooh" cards lol, Its all in good fun.. we take the mickey as much as possible, just to check theres still life there really... Oh and wile looking for sexing stuff, I came aross this well freaky parot, I mean I love parots they are so cool.. ( I have one too, that lives with me mum.) But this one is, well poor thing Terrifing is all I can say really. So Ro.. dont click the link cos i know you dont like birds at the best of times.... scary parot link

Erm think thats it for now..

Thanks to Ronan & pook
also to pidge for signing my Guestbook& whom I am exchanging links with, but havent got around to adding yet... soz u will be in the sidebar real soon....


1 Comments:

At Thursday, December 09, 2004 3:39:00 pm, Blogger The Cloud N◦9 said...

Oh,Kel...my angle.Thank you, I love it,It's look very distinct.

That's great you teaching yourself:) Coool ^^

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

linked 2