piggypage: another bald animal...

Friday, December 10, 2004

another bald animal...

Thinking : Ro's on at 1pm!!!!
Eating : nope
Drinking : nope
Feeling : cold
Listening to: time of my life - dirty dancing
doing :reading & writing blog/s


So I know its well sad, but ive been looking forward to today, yep for well sad reasons,
lol firsty I get my tiny wage packet, secondly I get to spend it..its like £19.. so im not gonna be getting too much... I wanna get some lights for on the house, all white ones... Ive changed the ones in my kitchen window so they go too, put some more up in the landing window too.. which was really bloody hard.. had to use a curtain pole with sticky tape.. u would of laughed if you'd of seen it.. cos the window is in such a stupid place.. its massive too, floats like 10ft above the stair case... havent even got curtains up the cos its so high up...
So I really want at least one snow flake for the front of the house.. Some ice'cil ones too yep..
Oh ya.. turns out we (the sexers) are getting our first ever chribbo party too... Yep big boss man is coming down on monday and taking us to lunch.. so that should be.. well arkward, enbracing and me and ali are gonna hide under one of the tables or something.. final escape details havent been finetuned yet as tanja well may be hiding with us...lol Its aqt the kings hotel too.. which is a stuck up dive but well I guess its a nice jester.. mind u he's probley only do it because it'll work out cheaper than vouchers.. that and in the hope of him not being su'ed by any of us for the next few weeks at least... oh and look at this guinea pig... its a special breed... a bald breed.. lol bless it.. its name is piglet too... lol how cute is he!!!!

1 Comments:

At Monday, December 13, 2004 1:12:00 pm, Blogger 金寶 said...

Lol! That's one cool lookin piggy you got there! For some reason I wanna squeeze it really hard! =) Does he feel like a baby's butt?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

linked 2