piggypage: wow - arh!

Saturday, November 06, 2004

wow - arh!

At last Im BACK! Yep hopefully u noiced I havent beem blogging the last couple of days and all, first of cos Blogger just was being so dumb and all... and then yesturday my browser wouldnt even open so ya at last back online... ya I went shopping earlyer and Got series 10 of Friends boxset..er...Daddy day care -havent watched that yet but it was only the price of a rental so why not, erm oh and we got Rollercoaster T 3 too yep havent had chance to play it yet either,

Last night & afters was Ali (whos one of my bezzie mates) Little girls birthday party she was 1 like little Mia, so we had all fire works and stuff for her and lota jelly and a piggy cake so cute, yep and me and paul (alis bf) made all the pineapple,onions & cheese on sticks like yep *claps* ya was well cute unfort I havent any pics as of yet though... but ya we had a well good night.. and tonight is my sisters hen party yep we are having an ann summers party (rude stuff) at her house first then on in to town.. not sure where we will be going yet though... but it should be a good night...

Thanks for commenting
Ronan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

linked 2