piggypage: what does that do?

Monday, November 08, 2004

what does that do?

argh! dumb blogger- I was sat here till almost midnight last night trying to get me post published.. been so dumb just resently! anyways.. On sat it was me sisters (Jackie)'s Hen party.. we started off at her house having an ann summers party.. was well funny, and oh my God! the things I found out about well everyone lol esp me Mum! I mean Oh my God Things I should never know lol... Ya we had to play these games to win stuff like.. and one of the games was like musical chairs sorta but not..if u get that... You have to move a place around if Its Yes to what the host asks and stay put when its no.. and the first one/s back to there orginal place wins.. was a lot of fun.. I came 3rd lol well me and nikki did..(my neice) and she lied so she would of won.. but her mother in law was there so ya.. And me mum was there and well all the gals from my family but I just moved really quick and looked insent and stuff yep.. cos basically the biggest slapper wins lol... We brought stuff too yep but im not telling what..lol.. erm We went out in to town to a few pubs, then on to a club.. 90'ds... was a well good laugh.. I was up on the dance floor doing me thing.. and i felt something on me arm like...warm,.. I though hold on whats that? That feels funny.. (I was so drunk) And I was still there like.. what is that feeling and Then it hit me .. Oh ya pain thats it.. and this fag was on my arm burning me yep.. I was so drunk I didnt know what to do.. I just stood there looking at it thinking, wow why arnt I screaming in pain.. ya,

We all Wore these funny head bands too... mine had two red glitter willys on springs..lol, I kept getting hit on the forehead by me knobs.. and we all had names to yep had to wear these badges.. mine was bonking beril.. chrissie(me neice) was iva dildo! ...nikki (oldest neice) was dildo dorris.. Jackie (sister) was Silly trollopGod I loved calling her that! The best one though had to be me mums she was wet patch wilma! - Dont remember the other names though.. But if u didnt call them there tag name u got spanked by them with this big hand thingy yep.. I got hit loads cos me and mum keeped fighting lol yep anyways gonna go play rollercoaster t'3 now...

1 Comments:

At Monday, November 08, 2004 12:59:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

me being forced to comment
Hi love good job


Cool site :-)

kev

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

linked 2