piggypage

Monday, November 01, 2004

So ya erm todays obv the first day of the month and all so white rabbits and all that..erm yep I only had to work this morning so its been a nice change to have this afters to me self and all.. erm Roys not too good again but i cant really tell u any more than that at the time beging..erm yep u may noice that *wellar!*, there are a few changes to be noiced with the old blog and all*looks around* ive messed around with a lot so if u get any problems with any thing let me know and all..cheers, erm ya and me hotmail whats it is well messing me about so if any of u peps are talking to me via that im so not getting em, im good at the ke16@btinternet.com though.... erm ya been well completly messing up me 2nd blogg actually too yep trying out new templates and stuff but well its junkieifed at the mo... oh and a very late Happy Hallowine and all... ya we stayed in and watched vanhell what ever.. erm liked it yep.. bit walt disney ish but nope all the same liked it... erm and we brought House of the dead 3 for the xbox too... its well good yep but sadly cant have guns cos they dont work on any kind of half decent telly which sucks! but nah well....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

linked 2