piggypage: really lot my tail in a spin...

Saturday, November 20, 2004

really lot my tail in a spin...

Thinking : bloody spyware
Eatting : ----
Drinking : bitter lemon
Feeling : tired
Listening to: kylie m ,
Surfing : hello


So first of all I wanna send out a big GET WELL SOON to My Friend Ronan whos really not feeling oh too good at the moment... Talking of Ronan's and all..,oh come on... its been a wile since ive mensioned him, Ronan Keating... he was on children in need last night yep, got him on me dvd recorded him and every thing yep.. way hey, not long now to Ronan week either nope... *screams with excistment*, Any ways, yep I got to mension That I have a new mates link exchange, yep gotta go see me new bottons and all, yep! and at last Ros botton is there too,

Erm still scared to death over that bloody film The grudge,got to sleep sometime lol, er..I think we are gonna go see bad santa tonight, looks well funny! anyways, heres a little something I found in a mag that mad me giggle...


Its the worlds first Inn- Flatable, lol... this Tudor-style pneumatic inn measures 40ft long, 19ft wide and 22ft high!, it fits about 30 people in it.., has its own inflatable fireplace!, hunting prints and horse brasses. a snip at just £25,000. the man behind the idea...Andi Francis, who runs Airquee.. a inflatable company explains..."We wanted to create something that epitomised this country. so what better way to do that than with a great british pub?"
The hole thing is surported with an aluminium frame, with surports lighting, a sound system, and ovb beer taps!... just be careful where u put out your tabs...lol

Intrested? give Airquee a call on 01291 689300

I got no comments :-(

1 Comments:

At Saturday, November 20, 2004 7:18:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://avatarmaker.abi-station.com/index_en.shtml

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

linked 2