piggypage: Please comment!!!!!!!

Monday, November 22, 2004

Please comment!!!!!!!

Thinking : why does no body comment?
Eatting : ----
Drinking : -----
Feeling : amused
Listening to: on a night like this
Surfing :msn

Hey, like ages a go I went to this mazeguy site, its a cool smiley site... and there was loads of really good, smart ones like...but no Ronan ones! - never is, and it sucks.. hes been around now for like over 11 years, broken records, won almost every award at some point... but does he ever get a smiley nope no way...untill now!!! yay! I sent this guy ...Mike Perrucci an email.. asking if he would think about adding one to his collection... and guess what!!!! *goes to photo bucket* Yay!!! he did! he made me a ronan yay!!! so thanks man!!!! way hey *ahem* ya... *pulls self together* Any way.... er I think thats it actually yep...

no comments (again) :-( come on guys!!!!



2 Comments:

At Monday, November 22, 2004 12:27:00 pm, Blogger The Cloud N◦9 said...

Just able to hit you blog, since my IE isn't work well, now I got Firefox, thank you for comment my blog:) last 2-3 week ago.

 
At Monday, November 22, 2004 2:09:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

maybe u shouldnt be so upset bout the comments and just write yer blog for yerself and not for everyone else.. and btw the blogger commenting thingie is annoying..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

linked 2