piggypage: New Botton!!!!!

Wednesday, November 17, 2004

New Botton!!!!!

Ps!!!! Oh ya so I dont post in days and now I cant stop and all.... ya any ways....

Link me! link me! link me! link me! link me! link me! link me! (kinda desbrate for traffic here!)
p.s Link me yep!!! I got bottons... yep look at side bar, I got a new botton there yep!!! way hey!!! If u click me botton, it'll take u to me link me page! there u can get the html for it or save it what ever... that link me page isnt right click protected so you can copy and paste the code yep!


1 Comments:

At Wednesday, November 17, 2004 8:51:00 pm, Blogger Kel said...

Please Leave comments...
Oh come on leave comments...please!!!
....And could u please tell me how long it takes to load this blog...im always trying to improve it so constuctive feed back is welcome, or if u just wanna wstay hey im here looking at ur blog that would be great too many thanks

kel

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

linked 2