piggypage: Insomnia

Friday, November 19, 2004

Insomnia

Thinking : Hope its not behind me!
Eatting : nothing
Drinking : nothing
Feeling : coldFall To Pieces
Listening to: billy squealing
Surfing :photo bucket


So Ya...Went to see that bloody film last night... I say it like that cos it keep't me up all night... god it was well scary... what was funny though was when everyone left we all got up laughing nervously, we was like ha hu ya..*blaws eyes out* So the Film ya The Gudge...if u saw the ring and was scared Dont go see the Gudge.. thats all im gonna say... Oh and Hello... I got a advent callender *grins* oh ya and its all mine yep! Hung it on wall proudly on me ikle nail and all, yep god help me if anyone sees it though...*ahem* ya Well things are really tight at the moment and all, well they've never been loose, but well, we are selling our house STILL *rips hair out* we have a buyer, Tommy and Julie lol, erm and its been one thing after another... but thank god they are signing Today and all...*claps* its all the gardeners fault...long story, but ya then we have to sign and thats another wait.. any ways... the callender yep, It was the4 cheapest one there with chocy and all so yep... its Thomas the tank engine.. yep lol And its not really that christmasy either really... other than a bit of snow SNOW ya *remembers* Snowed here last night yep... we was on our way to Nottingham... to go pictures.. and it started snowing... by the time we came out it was thick snow! yep... I love snow.. really do, Wanted Kev 2 pull over so I could build a snow man.. but he was like no, I cant stop on a motor way and all...lol anyways enough going on... gonna add me other post now yep...

Thanks for commenting...aejaz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

linked 2