piggypage: I cant think of a decent heading....

Thursday, November 11, 2004

I cant think of a decent heading....

Today Ive been working real hard at home ya.. I ve been putting curtains up all over, clearing stuff, sorting stuff, cleaning every where.. including the corner sofa and stuff.. so Its been so none stop...
work..at work sucked loads cos I got pulled off the belt for no reason at all.. and with Tanja.. The lass who is always really bad and stuff.. but I pulled loads out wrong so that was a really good thing! Oh I got some bulbs today too, yep "yay" *cough*.....Oh and its Christmas real soon too yep.. I got a little count down to xmas (and a few other things) in the side bar... Ya christmas! Thats why I have taken it upon my self to sort this house out!, We've been here since August.. and we are still moving in.. its mad.. and we just moved isnt a good enough excuse any more so.... ya I figured Im gonna start putting the decs up On the first of december or around a bouts.. yep and the house needs to be purrr fect! em ya and im working on some pages to for me house .. so coming soon and all...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

linked 2