piggypage: frit Rabit

Thursday, November 18, 2004

frit Rabit

Thinking : has my bath run?
Eatting : low fat choc moose
Drinking : ---
Feeling : dizzie
Listening to: why does it always rain on me?
Surfing : nowhere-man


So Ya Ive been working all day today and all, Yep, Sexing was bad! - what a surprise and all!, Yesturday was good- damb it - cos I wasnt there and all!, But!!! ha ha ha ha ha Tuesday (I also wasnt there) It was really bad!!! yay!!! *lifts weight off shoulders*,


Erm tonight Im going to the Picks... May well be going to see the grudge... yep, if u havent seen a triala its the scaryest movie ever... or at least it looks it!, And I will probley regret watching it cos im a real scaredy cat!!!!,
Oh and I didnt get payed this week either which im well pissed at, there was a stuff up..
Oh and go look at
violet crush Yay for me!! yep how sweet and all... anyways, thats it for now... got a funny post lined up to add maybe tonight... we shall see!
Oh ya and ive decided im gonna start a new Blog in January, so Ill have a blog a year sorta thing and all... yep- you know like diarys and stuff.. what ever oh blah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

linked 2