piggypage: Food 2 my soul

Thursday, November 25, 2004

Food 2 my soul

Thinking : I bite my lip
eating : Sal sandwich
Drinking : raspberry water
Feeling : er..Not decided on that
Listening to: ronan Keating, only for u
Surfing : mailfriends


wot 2 say... erm ya today was like the biggest morning we've ever had, we did 155,000 chicks yep.. So that was kinda crazy... erm ok ive got not'e much 2 say really so IM gonna write the song words to one of my fave songs instead... Seeing as I gotta go back to work in less than an hour as well so ya here goes....


Only for you
Baby IM thinking of U.. Got a picture in my mind,
They say that falling in love.. Makes u blind,
You opened up my eyes, brought out feels deep inside,
No one believes in me....Like you do,
No, one, can, ever... Take your place! Your like food... To my soul,
chorus
..And only you... can make me feel this way,
and i gotta say,
when im feeling... down... u r there,
And wile your holding me,
You say....
theres no sacrifice, to be loving you...no, no,
And I feel it too, yes i do... but only for you.
Baby theres a reason why we met, wile we still are holding on,
I never knew, a love, so strong....
When I look into your eyes, well my love... it never dies,
can't live without... you, by... my,side
Repeat Chorus
oh o...h no.. one.. can ..ever... take your place,
your like food to my soul...
Repeat chorus
(and i gotta say when im feeling down)
only for you
You say... theres no sarifice to be loving you...
no no... and i feel it too yes i do...
but only for you....
Track can be found on Ronan Keating's 1st album.."Ronan" This is the song or at least one of the songs i wanna hear at me funeral, cos i love it that much... that and "The best of me" also a ronan track.. both were un realsied as singles - mad mad record company!! The best of me" can be found on "turn it on again" rk 3rd album... clips of ronans tracks from his albums are available at www.ronankeating.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

linked 2