piggypage: dont u nut me

Tuesday, November 30, 2004

dont u nut me

Thinking : she so cute
Eatting : nope
Drinking : nope
Feeling : er... happy woo hoo
Listening to: nope
Surfing : pimms-pages


So ya guess what ive got sat on me desk! nope not billy he hasnt come to visit again, ill give u a clue, its hand size, cute, furry and makes squecky noises... my very own first ever guinea pig! well 2 actually, yeah they so cute... I saw them the other day, ive heard they are well nice - dont bite and sit still, so yep ive got 2 now, he he.. got kev his chinchilla...he hasn't named it yet.. we keep calling it chinny but we mustnt cos the old old was called that and its kinda mean not too give this one a fresh start and all... so ya I got
guinea pigs yeah i still want a puppy though yep im greedy like that..lol anyways pics........

erm also im looking for names for the guiena pigs, if u have any ideas let me know below ;-)



Thanks for commenting
Ronan, Pook
&Aejaz (from post before last) cheers x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

linked 2