piggypage: Congratulations

Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Congratulations

So yep..Congratulations Ronan and Katie! ...ill have a page called that soon lol... nope really, They are having a little baby together! how cute... so ya Congratulations and all that..

erm other news Yep still oh so addicted to those mac'd salards yep.. scored me self one for tomorrow too*looks at kev* good thing ive got that second job and all.lol...

erm*thinks* Ive been doing me template most of this afters yep.. then me comp went and crashed out and nope I hadnt saved it at any! yes any point so that sucks...Ihave this new menu thing too for on here but well it has a zip folder and stuff and u gotta make this whats it to make this other whats is work and all I hear is Blah so mmm... yep so i think im gonna have to make something else i can make work lol...

Erm oh Roy is ok yep well as ok as u can be in recovering from a heart actack I guess... Ya he got a bit of a fright cos the docs was going crazy trying to find him like.. and he then had to wait like 2days to find out why they was so desbrate to get in touch *scratchs head*so ya it was just dont do must do stuff...

Yep Wednesday is College night for Kev but hes tutor called in sick after they'd been there on there own for like 4 hours, so he came home early...We watch Young Guns.. I never mind watching Keither suverland esp im 24
Winky but nah the hole weston thingy is so not my thing...

Thanks for Commenting... bsmoothec, Jill, Haven Bliss & Razif shHboy,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

linked 2