piggypage: confetti

Wednesday, November 17, 2004

confetti

Its hard work bring up a parot! Yep im looking after Billy at the mo... Big Billy, Mr Parot... he is such a bully and a sweet heart.. hes sat on me desk at the mo, snuggling in to me arm like, cuddling me hes so cute!


Erm I havent done much the last few days... ive had today and yesturday off work...im trying not to think about the sexing!....ya ive taken them as hoildays and ive got friday off, tomorrow Its a big day like though... erm...

Sorry for the lack of posts this last week, ive been busy, and my computer has been pulling all kinds of tricks... also FEW times ive done posts and they havent appeared like also... and im having problems with me website too, some peps havent been getting it come up.. so let me know if u get here ok... and there lol...

Ok so Saturday was my sisters wedding.....

Ya... All was going really well and everything, she looked gorgous, wore a long pink dress, with a white furry short jacket, her hair up and curled in a french roll, with curls coming out and over the roll, Dave looked great too, but ya its a suit at the end of the day...

We had a big party for them that night... We was all having a great time and all, Then it happened.. You just can't do it... u just cant have the family togther with iout world war 78, I mean for god sake cant even pretend to like each other for a few bloody hours? no well it seems not... basically...Nathan (me youngest neices - chrissie's bf) and Ian (me oldest neices Nikki's husband) have fallen out, big time...So they sat on oppisite ends of the hall... Nikki keeped coming over and stuff, which was nice though... We sat with Nathan and Chrissie...unaware of any side keeping or any thing like that...

Most of the night went fine... Nathan was sat with us, and one of my mates Penny we was all talking and stuff... just chit chat stuff u know... Chrissie came back over..in a real state sobbing, she sat down quitely started talking at first, then screaming at Nathan... I went over to Chrissie to try and comfert her, I didnt want Jack my sister to see her upset, And at that, Nathan just flew arcoss the room, Music stopped, the was a massive pile of people in the middle of the floor... Mum was screaming Roy! cos he'd jumped in on it all.. with his bad heart it really wasnt a good thing, so we, Me, Mum and Jackie was trying to get Roy up and away from it all... he just made things like 10 times worse, he was gobbing off in hes doggie acsent of his, at me and Jackie... That really made me mad cos it was her wedding day!!!

I went out side to see if there was any thing I could do to help... Penny was stood there with her mouth open, just keeped asking me over and over again what she had done....I really dont know I keeped telling her... Every body had turned against her instantly... all I knew is Nathan and her had been acused of doing somthing they shouldnt of... we'd sat with em all night... nothing had happened! My sister told her to leave... and she didnt so I told her again ... nicely to leave, things was only gonna get wrose if she stayed... she walked out in the end saying somthing horrible under her breath to me... I thought well fuck u then...

I went and spoke to chrissie to see if she was ok... Nikki was gone... been dragged off by Ian....
Chrissie was so up set bless her... She was scared, scared for Nikki...Ian Is a bully, hes hit her before and she was scared he was going to hurt her,

We did our best to turn the night around for Jackie and Dave,
Chrissie and Me Was sharing a private confrusion and Roy came over gobbing off again... said hed "sort all you silly girls out in five minutes...Lifes to short." Chrissie went mad at him...WHO the F*** are You to say that! X4 he was like "i'll sit u all down and sort u all out!" he knows nothing about any of us... if only talking would solve everything arse hole...

so ya Nathan, Chrissie, Me and Kev offically Dont like Roy! any ways he makes mum happy and thats all the counts, but he can keep his F***ing nose out of me world!!! And he is such a know it all... so big headed... and its only gonna get wrose, cos I find it REALLY hard to keep my gob shut!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

linked 2