piggypage: www.kelnel.com

Sunday, October 17, 2004

www.kelnel.com

hay hay big news! yep I got me own Domain yep!!! yay for me yep er got space to go with it too..lol, I wont give u the addy get cos its so not ready and stuff though.. er I gotta redirect me pages and stuff too and im waiting for a few things to happen first so.. yep so its gonna be www.kelnel.com but if u go there today (sunday) u are so wastein ur time... so ya im all .com and everything way hay!!! ya it kinda wasn't planning on going all .com so soon but ya I kinda have so mmm, doulbt im making much sence right now ...er dont panic fellow bloggers piggy page is going no where, nore kelnel blogger but there is gonna be some big changes... so yep coming soon me own little website!!!!!

Erm other news...*thinks* oh ya we went to the flicks last night with Tommy and Julie @notts, erm saw resient evil appcolipse er is a damb good film yep very good, er but the hole place was full of them really annoying uni kids yapping and been sarqy at everything god why pay to see a movie and talk all the way though it, so stupid... I was going spill and kev turned around like and told em to shut up ha ha was well funny cos hes so mellow mainly and for him to go for it like he did was well good, kinda had to stop me self laughin and all then..


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

linked 2