piggypage: will i ever learn?

Monday, October 25, 2004

will i ever learn?

mood: confussed
drinking: bitter lemon
eatting: nothing
listening: RK- heal me
Thinking: wheres my Email gone
Waiting: Kev 2 come home
Learning: nope nothin

So when i finally figured out what im gonna do with the hole job thing Anne goes and begs me to stay like.. ya *rips hair out* She said she wanted to talk 2 me after like and i was saying to me self no, no, no.. but she says she believes the patern is changing and stuff, and ya long story short she kinda talked me in to staying on...at least for the mean time...
erm so I guess im gonna tell her that 2morrow and have to let the other peps know i wont be starting... I just so hope im doing the right thing... in possilbe to know, at least i kinda know where i stand with these guys...

Other news.. its been well windy here 2day 'n' last night and all ya yuky like stuff blowin all over.. yep bored now erm ya.... Its sickin me that I cant start me hairdressin sooner its gonna be 3 years till i can do the job i wanna.. erm cos like i wanna go mobile and stuff i figure it;ll be a good idea to do some beauty stuff to ..so i can do weddings and that... but i just wanna get started...
Carnaval

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

linked 2