piggypage: what2do!

Thursday, October 21, 2004

what2do!

*deep breath* Right well ive taken a massive step... ya donno if its the right one .. im gonna hand me noice in at work tomorrow.. got a job lined up at me old works but agenty like.. ya i donno what to do for the best i really dont but somethings gotta change.. I cant carry on how i am with the sexing though- i really do need to leave there but im more worried about what im going to.. so ya im well spoked at the mo but its part time 9-30am to 3 or 3-30 so i guess thats not so bad and all but its less money and stuff but ive got me cleaning still at the hatchery like so... erm i guess me biggest worry is the agency bit... gotta tell em tomorrow im off like im really not looking forward to that, so stressed at it still.. yep I just so hope im not making the wrong move... but i gotta do something.


erm other news... none nope none.. just move of the above like.. and im sick of it all so i guess u must be so ya.. Erm being doing loads hours all week so ive had no time to do any thing intressing or fun to tell u about soz.. erm ya... really boring stuff.. erm like me hole week has been 6-00am - 11-00am sexing (rippin hair out) 11-00am - 3-00pm padding trays and cleaning and today at 3-00pm had me interview like till 5-30pm then more rushing about and stuff its now gone 9-pm and its well pasted me bed time and its the first time ive stopped...

so ya i guess i better go bed now so i can start all over again and ya tell anne im leavin em like...
much fun.. aaaarrrrggggghhhh....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

linked 2