piggypage: spent up

Saturday, October 16, 2004

spent up

Ok so ya... er We been lookin at fish tanks and the likes of and mmm ya way more than I got at the mo... but I knew that an'all so.. we figured we go look at the fish "n" stuff anyways, haha ya always a mistake cos we can never just look nope... Kev spotted this tank with frogs and newts and crabs in like and grabbed me to look, ya we both stood there like WANT! WANT! so ya I came to the conlusion I so had to get em well the frogs 'n' newts anyways yep cos well they r just soooooo cute the frogs are special tiny ones real cute like er the size of a 10p so tiddly,
er Kev bless him liked the crabs loads too but they cant live togther long term so.... ya pity but maybe we could do another set up with them one day or somethin, so ya we got a new tank with the hole set up for em too, was really quite cheap for all we got, and I got 6 tiny frogs and one newt, but Im gonna get some more newts soon when they get some more in like,

We had dinner just now, and Kev starts sayin I can only find er..5 frogs cant find him any where, and ya we was both looking and neither of us could find him like and after ages and ages kev spotted these two tiny eyes in the sand looked like a tiny blob of muck or some'ert very strange lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

linked 2