piggypage: shut it!

Friday, October 15, 2004

shut it!

*head in hands* What a day... were to I even begin.. *sigh* I can't being to tell you... nope not at all, argh is close well maybe AAAARRRRGGGGGHHHH!!!!! is closer.

Well ya its been a tough old day, so ok erm u know how stressed and that Ive been with the sexing and that well ya today was probley the worst I have ever known it ever it was that bad, so all our side where I sit stopped, we were all to mad to carry on... and the sexin was gettin worse and worse and we were'nt doing ou't even so we was still gettin shouted at like cos the birds were wrong but we wasnt working even... so ya in a rage i started to mouth off at well almost everyone, and I shouts over to the other side, look we aint even sexin its u lot!!! I was so mad I really was and they were still coming up, we ended up really late finishing and 3 trollys up - that means thousands had been done wrong in a very short space of time... this is bad very bad, we still havent had the meetin.. oh god im so stressed at it all, cutting a long story short I almost got in a punch up with 3 other girls like and ya.. I guess its kinda sorted now expect with one whom id enjoy poundin on any ways yep...

so ya erm Bob the big big company boss whom employs my boss is well mad and is after blood... after kick off *ahem* sexing I had to help out padding to cos Tommy was well sort on peps, so I really wasnt up for it but didnt wanna let a mate down and all so I stayed like.. Julie his gf stayed with me like too so she got the full force so me ...ya. Julie went and told Tommy like that I was ill and stuff though it all and Tommy told Bob and Bob is well mad that he didnt know before now how im being treated and stuff.. so he says hes not having me bullyed any more and I have to take my hoildays and stuff, and if they ever say ou't again he will fall on em so hard and that so ya at last maybe I have a hope of things changing.. erm do I belive it though things will change? nah no way they'll find another way of getting to me...

er Bob is gonna ring stanley me boss and tell him off, cos he says he is victorismin me and bullyin me, thats coming from big big boss man so stanley has got to listen to him cos other wise well he'll loss the contract and stuff er ya to much info prob but that was the well shorten verson....

erm I fell out with kev for a bit too, just cos I was in bitch mode bascially... but ya it was no biggy erm ya so its been a really really long day in so many ways cos I normally do like 4 most 5 a day and today I havent stopped I did *thinks hard* really 10 hrs yep och thats a real lot when u feel like u'v been hit by a truck...but u know when u get really mad then u get all weak and stuff well thats kinda how i feel now..

so ya i said to kev like if one more person starts on me today they ill just have a breakdown, so we went asda got to the tills and was q'in and they opened up more tills, so we went around and this woman starts mouthin off at us saying I should go first and all this, she was next anyways, and there was another emty till too, I just looked at her in dis belif, I was like no way! I just goes to kev "un beliveable init" (cos of everythin) and she starts again, I have a child crying here,(which so wasnt.) and there she was in another figgin till like... ya I really really wanted to punch that one! stuck up cow! The gal on our till was laughin at her even, stupid cow. any ways calm now, yap calm... as if lol so ya ovb post is late soz everyone but I havnt been here to do it... erm ya have added a few extras though u may noice, ps u can turn the music off at the bottom lol ya im gonna change it as soon as i find out how lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

linked 2