piggypage

Monday, October 04, 2004

Ok I was goning to write a post today about how well my mum is doing cos I keep getting asked and all, Then this morning Mum rang me to tell me Roys (her bf) is having a heart attack been rushed in to hospital. So ya .......hes in the right place and all that though I guess, but it will also mean if hes ok he will probley lose his job too - cos he works in a signal box for the rail way.
so just get better soon. Yesterday mum was on about going on holiday with him too - cos for those who don't know my mum has c, anxiety and agarphoba - (fear of leaving home mainly - and being trapped from home...its hard to explain) so the last time mum left grantham was many years ago. So for mum to be even thinking of going on hoilday id a huge break though.


Other news..I saw a mouse in the garden running around yep... erm ...erm...we are having our fence repaired cos it fell down lol company are paying for it to be done so I can laugh, its just 2 posts I panel and a new gate and its costing £900! they are crazy paying them that but its not my money so i dont really care. erm.... Oh Ronans no:2 in the top 40 yay for Ronan should of been no:1 !!!

Erm... I cut the grass too, ya its not easy there is sooo much of the stuff, I need a ride on one like Kevs Dad - that would be cool, but we would have to have one each so we could have races. I really want a radio controlled monster truck or hey a real one, im easy either way! That would be so much fun racing them around the garden,
Anyway im gonna go make a Ronan keating blog now so more info coming soon.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

linked 2