piggypage: Kelnel pages still growing

Sunday, October 03, 2004

Kelnel pages still growing

so ok time for me post, I have been on here all day adding loads rubbish, I now have a counter way hey...more new pages...a dog clock...a chatter box, erm and I was adding stuff at like 3am this mornin too lol a guest book, that kinda thing. Im quite pleased with me self - I can actually feel my brain growing lol, ah I also have been changing loads of colours to in html- yep more learning.

Erm other than that we went flicks again last night went to see erm...*still thinking* oh celluar, It wasnt bad at all nah I quite liked it, lots of action yep good. erm kevs all car mad at the moment hes like i wanna do this, blah blah blah lol, looking at all the supra sites every few secs hes like look at this one oh and the engine, lol nah well let him play, *cough* I have much more better things to do with me time lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

linked 2