piggypage: god give me a break!

Wednesday, October 20, 2004

god give me a break!

Things are going from bad to worse- ive had enough cant take much more I really cant.. I tryed talking to my boss today cos he came down and we had the big meeting... he basically sat there and said its me, tanja and wilson like.. he said we are all gonna have to come early and be tested and hes not gonna pay us if it continues,...(its been like this for 30 years so its not gonna change..) bob hasnt spoken to him about me nope so thanks a lot for nothing...he said that if the sexing is good when im off next he will test me alone like which isnt fair at all... mega bitch amanda is coming to "help" out when her sister also a mega bitch is off having her baby.. they are gonna take us all off one or in twos at a time and check all morning to and 2 others get payed more than us to do that already.. and we are gonna lose money its all wrong, I tryed to talk to him and all he says was well u worry to much and nobody would do that and stuff he just doesnt wanna know hes like 70 and disabled too and doesnt want the hastle but does want the money and ...*sigh* im just to tired to fight back.... my hole life i have had to fight and im sick to death of it! I just want to go to work earn my money and Forget about it and I cant do that its making me so ill im gonna end up in a padded room at this rate.. but what can I do...I ve only just my afternoon job after 4 years of trying to give it up for what the same wage as I earn sexing part time.. Ill lose to much money, it wouldnt be so bad if i could get another part time job in the mornings like so i could still do me cleaning and that but no id lose to much.. what does my sanity matter any way, its only me after all...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

linked 2