piggypage: fish need water...

Saturday, October 16, 2004

fish need water...

erm so ya... not much 2 say really nope er...*thinks*[what did I do last night?] er... not a lot much really na er had me lettece leaf for me dinner cos im dietin real hard and stuff at the mo again, cos Ive lost like 5 stone and still wanna lose somemore so I have little breaks so I can just maintain me weight like, but now ive decided its time to kick it down some more so ya... er its going well and stuff so far and ive already lost er 3 lbs on top of me 5 stone so yay for me... er ya me mate claire- Hi Claire!!, she lost like 5 1/2 stone last year and has keeped it off so well done chuck... er ya now I feel bad not sayin hi to everyone else so HI everyone else! ya I was gonna write your names but nah if I miss someone off they'll be hurt so nah.. ok type over load!! going on way to much as per ever so, er im going lookin at fish tanks later cos im saving me after noon wage (which is like £8 a week lol) for me aquarium I want in the dinning room, er tonight im going to *ahem* we are going to the flicks with Tommy and Julie at the showcase in notts so that'll be nice.. er ya.. Oh I got me beanies un packed now too ya, er kinda cramped up on 2 shelfs at the mo but at least they are out of sortage... er ill take a pic for u's soon as I got em all togther nice,... er oh and please peps SIGN MY GUEST BOOK ok!!! cheers lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

linked 2