piggypage: Drunk

Saturday, October 09, 2004

Drunk

ha ha ha all way going well this morning till I went and chucked my prawns up the stairs yep vinger and everything - I just stood there for a sec like I dont bloody belive it kinda thing ya not good lol but I guess a little funny though erm ah I been voting for Ronan of coures in all these erm thingys i got in a email yep Ronan to win - wont happen though itll be all mcfly and busted ah well, boyzone forever *cough* erm other than srubin the vinger out of the carpet im a little pissed lol yep *looks at time* nah well it was just one and i dont drink much hense im pissed lol so yep... nah didnt get chance to do me blog yesturday as u can see, erm well a post and all I did add other stuff but thats kinda for me yep not a good idea to have a mudshake for your breakfast nah, erm yep hey would it be too much 2 mension rk again already? well kiss mine im gonna.. yeah so Ro was on totp last night lookin well old actually poor ro, erm yep kev was watchin a film what was zzzzzz so i left him and came up stairs got chatin and all then oh my god it hit me ro was on in 10 mins and kev had brought the movie off front row lol so yeah i had to think fast and the deal is he gets eve on line like forever lol and I got 3mins of a shagged out lookin ronan lol nah well hes been after it for a wile and it eases my consance - or another word that looks like that but mean what i meant yep - nah im done for now will come back when im soba got a internet map thingy to add too - way hay *erm*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

linked 2