piggypage: Dont do it...

Thursday, October 14, 2004

Dont do it...

so its so cold here today, really is er so ya im a little later doing me post today and all, erm still didnt have the meetin at work which sucks cos i want it over with u know its making me sick and that so i want it done so at least I know where i stand and stuff,


erm so I went up to mums too to see here and do her nails and stuff and she had she said err there best not be nails in me coffee and i said yuk u'd drink it too wouldnt u!?!, and she said yeah there mine so... ha ha so i put some in to see if she was bluffin and she drunk it - well half lol so sick!!!!
she knew and everything so ya grose. But I have a sick sence of hummor so ya... Oh im still tryin to make her give up the fags to cos she smokes loads really bad erm she has cut down a lot but is still heavy on em, so ya she smoked 2 in a hour and half what is a life time for her cos i hid her fags lol yep its dangerous but someones gotta do it...

Erm....billy bite me too ya he so did (our parot) cos i was only there for a hour or so, so I hadnt got time to be chasin him back and stuff so when i went to rub him he climbed on me finger and bite me cos i tryed to pull it out... he is such a mense at times lol

I made a quiz thingy for me d2rk blog too but it gave the answers so ..er whats the point in that...
erm ya so ive been on line and stuff as normal yep been yakking to Ro - nano or what ever ur calling ur self, lol. He is getting his own domain now..yep so jealous.. but maybe I will have someday...till then u's will all have to put up with me pop ups and adds 'n stuff...oh and thanks too... bob and kev for signing me guest book and ronan for commentin yep - a leson for the rest of ya lol


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

linked 2