piggypage: dom, dom, de, dom...

Sunday, October 24, 2004

dom, dom, de, dom...

So we went to see that Alien vs preditor film last night was kinda funny really.. erm donno if it was ment to be scary or what but it wasnt.. liked it though.. if u watched the old predtor and/or the alien films u gotta so see it.. but erm if u wasnt in to them theres really not much point init really...

Oh ya Im so gonna be a braids maid to yep.. Claires asked me to do the honners with Shelle in March next year so thats truely cool cos me and claire been mates forever and its really lovely she thought of me and stuff so ya *sniff* I was ment to be me cousins brides maids years ago when i was like 7 or something but Mum decided none of us was gonna go in the end, one of her great ideas and all they fell out with us for years cos of it and all..and the first wedding i ever went to was me own too lol erm been to one more since then which was earlyer this year...me neice nikkis...and me sis is getting wed next month too, but im not goona be at the wedding cos she just wants her girls and mum and daves mum there so, u know its there day i guess...but we having a big party for em after so thats cool..erm so gotta be thin by then too lol but ive been working on that for a long time any ways.. So yay for me just when id given up all hope on ever being a brides maid im gonna be yep!!! yay for me *cough* yay for claire and simon yep so ya really lovely... and ya we so better be having a bridal shower for u's claire init..
Bride And GroomBridal Shower

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

linked 2