piggypage: do u see stars?

Thursday, October 28, 2004

do u see stars?

same old boring stuff im affaid.. been to work 'n' stuff, erm got in the hair dressers for tomorrow..gotta leave early from work to got though but i stayed longer tonight and erm well all week to be honest.. but i didnt ask for the steaks yet though cos i want to talk to the hairdresser first cos ive still got a little color left- well ive got a lot now but im havin it all chopped off tomorrow yep... erm i got some pics to take yep... and they'll tell me its all wrong for me as normal but nah well i used to have it this way when i first met kev.. then he made me dye it black lol.. and its been so bad ever since lol - erm that was 4 years ago.. ive been every color at somepoint lol yep even green.. ya but only temp steaks lol... I had it natural for to long when i was a kid (or thats how i fig) so ya color change is good, lol... Erm probley be next week now when i get it steaked (hopefully) erm ya... Oh Bob said he was pleased im not leaving like (work) hes the big boss man... ya i said for now though... mind u the longer i stay the mader it makes me and the mader I get the more i figure im gonna fight and prov em all wrong like.. well thats how i feel today any ways..
Erm... ya thats me sado news for today anyways erm and todays smiley...

Head Bangerha ya me with me new hair tomorrow lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

linked 2