piggypage: CHAT ROOM! CHAT ROOM! CHAT ROOM!

Tuesday, October 05, 2004

CHAT ROOM! CHAT ROOM! CHAT ROOM!

Yep I have me own chat room next door in http://kelnel.blogspot.com/ also u can find another link in the side bar down there on the right...
Yep so no excuses now peps its instant access too!!! way hey still not happy? what more do u want eh? ok so it only took me like 5 mins to set up but I have been busy on me Ronan blog too, and theres a Ronan gallerys blog too even now wooooo yep u so dont care do u I know yep well I like it so ya. erm what else is new well ive changed a few things in kelnel - piggy page2 erm still trying to work a few things out few things im dazzed and confussed about as ever! but hey I didnt know what html was last week now ive got me own Chat room init so hey next week who knows even? Erm yep I have a new entry in the guest book way hey - ya kev.*silence* erm, yep hi kev if ur reading this again taking the piss as always lol.
Erm other news..... nah I think thats it for now anyways.... yep remember to visit me guest book.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

linked 2