piggypage

Tuesday, September 28, 2004

Yeah so we went out last night,
We went to the thi in town - all u can eat on a monday night 10.50 each god and did we eat lol,
Of course as I was going out I decided I had to have some new bottoms, so we went in to town and got
  • A new cream coat
  • scarf
  • gloves
  • new top
  • hand bag
  • socks
  • boots
  • new ronan cd
  • nail varnish
  • hair a
  • make up

Bottoms nah, what I went for? no way lol,

I also got a giant eeyore to which I shall add a pic of above, Ive been working hard as ever, been working with a bloke called fred, he is so depressing, yeah thats coming from me. I've decided id like to do a course at college in web design - learning html and all that as long as it dosnt clash with work. Kevs out of town 2morrow again all night so im not looking forward to that again. any way im going to play sims 2 now....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

linked 2