piggypage: we're both off

Friday, September 24, 2004

we're both off

What an evening, Me and Kev started fighting over *ahem* his sister whom has been for the last few months been trying to destroy our lifes - really long story! but anyways seeing as its been six weeks around about since they last kicked off at my 21st birthday party I kinda wanted to know what was happening, we started fighting and kev said something that made me snap and I got up going that it im off, and he stood in the door and hes like ur going no where ull have to kill me first and all that, then he goes right then im going and im like no ull have to kill me first and we just heard or selfs and started laughing. nah we dont fall out much but when we do its in style lol. at one point I was like im off and hes like no im off and im like dont be stupid its your job/house and i goes no im going and he says im following u. its just so stupid.
But we made up not long after so alls good we celerbrated not spliting up with fish and chips and a movie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

linked 2