piggypage: should of stayed in bed

Wednesday, September 15, 2004

should of stayed in bed

OK Hi peps
today I went to work did my everyday things,
get up late - kev shaking me to get me up and to work,
Got to work realised I forgot my watch, now this is bad cos I wont know if Ive been there 10 mins or 4 hours,
I picked up me first bird to sex and silence,
We have a break down, Ok doesnt sound so bad, but I work on peace work, so I was pretty much sat there for the fun of it lol,
The carosel got fixed and we were off - my supervisers start checking the birds,
6 come out wrong - this isnt good, and some one has to take the blame,
you see all our birds go together there is no way of know who did what, so if your not in the in croud - its you, and guess whos not.....
The job is so bitch so I guess its made me a pro in that lol,

You see I spend my life stressed about who said what or who thinks what,
So I try and leave right, so then ok Ill have to work twice as hard for twice as many hours and all that, but at least Ill be able to stay in bed when im ill right, go on hoilday without being pulled in front of the boss when I get back - you see they want it to be me,
they want someone to blame,
where in reality its all of us day, dreaming, or previn on somebloke across the way,
people with babys up all night, or just not givin a shit....cos they know that they wont be the ones who get the blame.

so I could let them win I could leave, take the fall. Then in a week 2 even a month it will probley be good, but it cant be keeped up, so im working shifts again days and nights for what?
Just to not fit in again some place else. I guess thats my problem I always expect to be un liked,
cos if I had my time again (god that makes me sound old) - if I was like 4 again I really dont know what I could change.

Any ways thank god I have a husband to hide behind, everybody who knows kev loves kev,
everybody who spends like 5 mins with him will be friends for life, then they meet me and they just look at him like what really?

Ok so youve probley heard enoth of the self pitty crap! I know I am so lucky and take so much for granted.

so my day from work - well julie the gal who sits next to me spotted my socks in the changing rooms - you know how it is its so mind numbing that job its any little thing, the socks was the last ones in the draw I screamed I had to where them, she started to count the holes aloud- yeah really that bad, me trying to cover my feet you with the other made her then noice they said kevin on in big letters - oh god not even i knew it was those ones! arh
now im knowen as socks, lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

linked 2