piggypage

Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Ok so I havent writen any thing her today so I am - Idonno what im gonna write cos Im mad right now really angery actually Im kinda trying to steam it off in here on me own. Im mad about something thats stupid something im not gonna tell u about. someone has up set me by just giving me no thought at all someone I think a lot of- thinks nothing of me
So im sad wondering what I can do to change things, so im not smart or funny. I just try to be honest and I try to be fair. My friends are every thing too me thats why I let things like this get to me. I know I shouldnt, maybe I should start and lie to people maybe then theyd like me, may be then I might be remembered every now and then. Ok now im just sad again..... What do I do? how can I change this sorry excistance

So happy thoughts....... nah its not happening
Ok this is what im gonna do, im gonna start a new blog, and in stead of being true - i wont then maybe it wont hurt so much. Nah ive never been able to lie any ways of course they'll like me then cos it wont be me.
So how much more can I keep on changing for other people.
Any way its late now and I have to go sleep... so i can go to work and sit there wondering how to change and what crap to put on this sad little site

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

linked 2