piggypage

Friday, September 24, 2004

LOL Not too much to complain about today. Got a cold started, really sore throat, headace hat kinda thing so works not been easy today. Its not gone to badly though. Tommy wasnt happy when I told him I might not be able to do the extra hours on monday if Im any worse though but I will have to be a lot worse if I dont do it cos they really need my help at the mo.
Im not sure what im gonna spend my wages on - its not a lot but I dont usually see any of the money I earn so anything is more than I usually have. I have to put the money to good use though other wises its wasted so im either gonna buy christmas decs or out it towards a fish tank or sidebroad. They are both a lot of money so ill have to hope the works stays on for the next few weeks then at least ill have a chuck towards it.
I just have to stop my self buying dvds and plants lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

linked 2