piggypage

Friday, September 17, 2004

Its been a bit of a sucky day today, you see this week was ment to be Ronan week lol, I am with out a doubt Ronan keating biggest fan. Ive been his fan since I was 11 ( sept 1994) ive been to lots of his concerts and of boyzones, I was going to two this week, But then Ro you had to change your dates, so now ive got to wait 3 more months to see you again, This is the closest ive ever been able to get (picture as shown) Ive tryed so hard to meet him! I once won a comp to speak to a member of boyzone ( back in 98) But i got Stephen Gately, Back then he was almost god to me, but there is no conprasion to him and ronan ! stephen asked me if I wanted to ask him anything, If only id asked for there autographs, but you must understand I was a rek! He asked me if I had a good day at school! - ok I was at school still but I was 15 he probley thought I was 4. I was completey jelly- god only knows what might of happened if it was Ronan, I would probley of died or something! lol Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

linked 2