piggypage: I found Emma!!!!!!!!

Thursday, September 23, 2004

I found Emma!!!!!!!!

Im soooo happy today, Today is a good day!
Its better than the lotto -
When I was 14 I had this great friend who to me was so cool, she took me to see boyzone for the first time and many more of their concerts too, we went "boyzone" hunting (shopping) almost every week we used to write to each other like 4 times a night ( on pen and paper) we where bezzie mates, but 5 years ago we completly lost touch.
Untill today! I d be looking for her for well since I lost her lol,
I found a site to find people I put her name in and bang there she was!
I had to pay a years membership (£8) to send her a message - I had too, In hope she'd still want to know me, That was a week ago - Today I got a letter though the door from her!
That is just magic to me it really is! She wanted to get back in touch too!
so now we've promised to keep in touch and we will.
This is just the best news to me it really is - true friends are very rare. Im gonna hold on too her this time lol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

linked 2