piggypage: around and around we go

Wednesday, September 22, 2004

around and around we go

Ok today's been a full of joy kinda day too, 1st the sexing was really bad, 2nd I trapped my hand then I got pined to a wall by a trolley ( a half ton one). Everybodys been in a bad mood today I am only working there in the afters to help out, but yet im on one they take it out on cos im the "bosses wife" like I married him because of that or something it sucks hes only been boss for 6weeks when i started seeing him he was a wash room worker nothing more so yeah they suck. IM home alone all night as kevs out of town on a works course. On the plus Julies back 2morrow though so that looks much better. I guess ill play sims2 tonight may one of my mates will come on line.
Ok heres another bad joke, here goes :-

what's green and red and goes around and around?
A frog in a liquidicer!
yuk that's sick!
Yeah so was my mum when she found the liquidicer!
my fave site at the moment is www.joecartoon.com
sick but funny

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

linked 2